||In this modern, information-rich age where the ebb and flow of information has become a nearly un-navigable swell, data has become a valued commodity. It is more important than ever before to pay attention to the acquisition of accurate support data relevant to a company's interest, including due dilligence, background checks and corporate counter-intelligence. Conversely, corporations have become aware that they must insulate their own sensitive corporate information from unauthorized access. GSI's Corporate Intelligence team employs an array of safe-guarding measures to maintain information security as well as constructs unique and critical repositories of corporate knowledge.
- Due Diligence Business Support Services
- Human Resources Background Investigations
- Corporate Espionage Counter-Intelligence
- Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures (Bug Sweeping)
- Information Security Training and Safeguarding
- Sensitive Information Facility Design and Construction (SCIF)
Feel that we might be the right firm for you? Contact us.